How to Use the Blender Effective Tips for all.
The blender makes delicious smoothies and contributes to the preparation of nutritious meals for the family. However, you may run into unexpected problems while using it if you are unfamiliar with its operating principles.
This will have a significant impact on the machine’s performance and longevity and may even affect consumers’ health. As a result, the following article will teach you the fundamentals of blender operation.
1.Construction of blender
Before finding out how to use a blender, we must grasp a blender composed of 2 parts: the mill and the body. These two parts are combined by coupling or a threaded machine to help users disassemble easily and quickly.
In which they have:
Body parts: most are made of plastic material; the outer structure includes control buttons, an additional thermal slot, and a rubber gasket to prevent slip. Inside the machine, the body consists of the motor circuit system along with the drive disc.
The blender part in the blender manual is constructed of high-grade glass material or crack-resistant high-grade plastic. The mill part includes smaller parts such as a blade made of stainless steel or stainless steel, a mill, a lid, and a rotating rod with a rubber gasket to prevent water leakage.
2.Distinguish the types of blender
- Wet and dry grinder: This is a very popular grinder by consumers. It possesses 2 functions that can grind dry and wet as well.
- Hand blender: This type of blender possesses a streamlined design, light, convenient to use, and especially flexible when moving. This type of machine is very popular with Vietnamese consumers.
- Multi-function blender: True to its name, a multi-function blender is a machine that integrates many features in the same product. A few outstanding functions can be mentioned, such as grinding fruit smoothies, fruit juice, whisking eggs … This type of machine will support the mill type and blade to suit each purpose, so it is also quite convenient for users to use.
3.How To Use The Blender Effective Tips : Guide for Beginner
Using a blender is simple; as long as you follow the blender manual and follow the simple steps below, you can do it right away! The procedure is as follows:
Step 1: Wash the ingredients and cut them into bite-sized pieces.
For fruits like tomatoes, strawberries, and guava, the first step is to wash them and then cut them to size with pomegranate seeds.
We should cut vegetables such as cheeks and herbs into short 2-3cm pieces.
Step 2: Combine all of the chopped ingredients in the jar.
Before you begin grinding raw materials, you must first connect all of the blender parts to form a complete blender. To grind different types of products, the blade type suitable for grinding purposes is recommended, which means that each food will have a different type of blade from which to choose.
After that, place the jar on the machine’s body. Place the chopped ingredients in the bowl, add a little fresh milk or water to the bowl, season with spices to taste, and cover the bowl.
Step 3: Begin blending the smoothie.
After the preparation is complete, we begin to connect the power source and press the stuffing button to mix the ingredients. With the ground material being fruit, mix about 5 times for 5 seconds each time.
Step 4: After grinding, unplug the power plug.
To ensure safety and to save electricity, please turn off the machine by pressing the 0 buttons and unplug it after you have finished grinding.
4.Note about the blender manual
You should not use a blender to grind meat if it does not have a separate blade or has a small capacity; only use a blender to mix fruits and vegetables because if you do not, check first. The meat grinder will easily damage the machine.
Before grinding, you need to check that all the parts are perfectly connected, have adjusted the switch to zero or not.
It is absolutely forbidden to turn on the blender when there is no food in the jar because it is dangerous and harmful. Check and clean the machine parts, knives, and jars that come into contact with food before grinding.
How to use the blender while it is grinding:
You should grind enough food with the jar’s capacity instead of cramming as much as possible; enough amount is about 2/3 of the machine’s capacity.
The weakness of all types of blenders is that when operating continuously for more than 30 seconds, the machine will be hot, very damaging, so you should limit the machine to run continuously; between each grinding, there must be time for the machine to rest.
Note that the temperature of the ground material should not exceed 60 degrees, and the weight should not exceed the maximum limits recommended by the manufacturer.
After finishing using:
Do not enter the blender with your bare hands to minimize potential danger. After cutting off the power from the blender, you should wait for it to cool down completely before cleaning it.
For the cleaning to be convenient, after grinding, you should put water in the jar and soak it for a while to be easier for the stain to break out.
Tips for using a blender for a long time
- Do not operate the blender without the need to grind, and do not overload it.
- Absolutely do not squeeze the power cord through sharp objects or moving objects and do not place the device on other electrical equipment to use such as a microwave, gas stove …
- In particular, you must not arbitrarily use outside accessories of unknown origin because they will be very dangerous when they can cause fire, electric shock, or injury to the user. In case of a damaged power cord, please contact the service center for replacement.
- Since this is an electrical appliance, you need to use it with a power cord or a safe power outlet if you do not want to damage the blender.
- Note that the device should only be operated in On mode for up to 30 seconds (more than 30 seconds, the machine will be very hot, causing engine fire) and repeat many times until grinding is complete. Puree fruit, dry for only 15-30 seconds, press the 15 -30 second switch and stop. If not the puree can turn on for another 10-20 seconds; repeat that, the machine will be more durable.
- When you see the machine stuck in use, you must disconnect the power immediately, unplug it. Remove the blender cup, take out all the food rolled into the blender knife, let the machine cool to continue operating.
- Absolutely do not put your hands in when the machine is grinding and the knife system is operating, nor do not reverse the machine or use other dangerous things.
- You need to supervise when children and the elderly use the device to ensure safety.
How to Clean blender properly
After taking all the food out of the cup, fill it with water about half a cup and plug the blender into normal running for about 5-10 seconds. Clean the detachable parts immediately after blending (note the knife is very sharp, so we should take care).
Disconnect the power, remove the blender cup and the minced cup from the base, continue to remove the grinding plate and hash plate, then rinse under the tap water, rinse with warm water and soap. Absolutely do not immerse the device in any solution, wipe it with a damp cloth, do not use chemical detergents, or put the machine into equipment such as dishwashers.
Finally, you need to dry all the cleaned parts.
I hope the article has provided readers with lots of useful information, from which you can choose and use the blender for a long and effective time.