?Do you know to use the dishwasher for the first time? Read Full Recommend Before Buying & Using.
Currently, the appearance of dishwashers in modern kitchens is a popular trend. Because it helps you purify stubborn stains on dishes, saving your time and protect your health. Consequently, do you know the best way to using a dishwasher for the first time?
In this guide, you can learn some steps to avoid embarrassment for your first time of using the dishwasher.
6 steps for using the dishwasher for the first time.
When using any product for the first time, you also need to take some precautions to ensure they will work stably, prolonging their lifespan and improving productivity. That is one of the reasons you should know how to use a dishwasher for the first time.
1. Measure the water hardness for the first using a dishwasher.
For good washing quality, dishwashers need to use soft water with a low amount of lime to minimize white scale spots on utensils and wear off glass utensils. That is why it is advisable to determine the water hardness before using your dishwasher for the first time.
You will find the water test strips attached in the user guide. Make the test strip wet with tap water then shake off the water and get the results in about a minute.
2. Adjust the water softener system to use the dishwasher for the first time.
Once you determine the water hardness, you will see which softness is suitable for the machine in the manual, then adjust the water softness to match the machine based on the machine’s built-in system.
3. Sprinkle with salt.
For the water softener system to function properly, a dishwashing salt is required. This is only necessary for the first use. Fill the hopper with salt until it is full and no water is left, then close the lid and run a cleaning program to make sure that the salt spills out. Any chemicals can damage the water softener system if you put them in salt.
4. Add washing aid.
To minimize stains on white cups and utensils, you need to use additional washing aid.
Fill them with the washing support drawer and be sure to close them carefully as spilling them or closing them improperly will create a lot of foam.
5. Add detergent.
You can use tablets or powders, but not liquid detergents. The detergent dosage is adjusted based on the degree of soiling and dish quantity to be washed.
If you are using a combination of tablets or powder-like 3 in 1, 4 in 1, or 5 in 1, keep in mind that these products contain detergents and enhancers, salt substitutes, as So please use 21 ° DH water. If the water hardness is higher, you will need to add salt and rinse aid.
6. Run a hot cycle
The last step is to run a dishwasher program without any dishes. After completing all the 6 steps, your dishwasher can start to be used safely Hopefully, the basic setup steps above can help you understand the setup process, and you have confidence enough to guide back to other people.
These are the basic steps you should know for the first time to make clean kitchen stuffs more effective.
How Do You Use Dishwasher Effectively?
Many people have no idea how to use dishwashers effectively so that they can keep their dishes clean and presentable for many other purposes. There are lots of things that you may want to know about how to use the dishwasher effectively. Here are some of them:
First, you need to be sure of what kind of detergent you are going to use. It is essential that you choose the right detergent because the wrong detergent will not be effective in cleaning your dishes. There are lots of types of detergents in the market including regular and multipurpose detergents. You can choose the one that can work well with the soap that you are using in your dishwasher.
Second, when you are cleaning your dishes, you should not forget to wash your hands as well. When you use detergent to clean your dishes, it may leave some residue that can transfer on your hands that will make it easier for you to transfer the soap to the dishes. So it is important that you are washing your hands well to make sure that all traces of the detergent are washed away from your palms. This way, you will be able to make your dishes clean easily.
Third, when you are cleaning your dishes, you should use cold water. You should never use hot water when you are trying to clean your dishes because it can harm you and your dishes. Using cold water will help you wash your hands well so that you will not transfer the soap residue to your hands and to your dishes.
Fourth, you also need to remove all the paper towels before you are going to start the cleaning process. Do not put any paper towels in your dishwasher because they may attract dirt on them. Instead, you should use a cleaner to remove the paper towels and to avoid them from getting stained. Do not forget to rinse your glasses well in order to prevent them from being contaminated by the soap residue. Glasses can easily get stained when you are trying to clean your dishes with a glass cleaner.
Fifth, you should drain your dishwasher after each cleaning session. It is important that you drain your dishwasher every time you are doing dishes, especially if there are a lot of dirty dishes inside it. Leaving the dishes in your dishwasher for too long can cause the soap residue to stick on the dishes.
This can make it hard for you to rinse it because the residue will make it difficult for the dishwasher to work well. If your dishwasher is not drained after every cleaning session, it may take a lot of time for your dishwasher to work well, meaning you will have to wait a lot of time before you will be able to use it again.
Sixth, you should keep your dishwasher door open. A lot of dishwashers have door locks to make it harder for thieves to enter or leave the property. However, if the doors are open while you are using the dishwasher, it is easier for them to grab the soap and pour it into the sink. Thus, it is important for you to keep the door of your dishwasher closed while you are using it. This will help you avoid getting scented soap from it.
How do you know if your dishwasher is working effectively? The most effective way to check it is by looking at the water indicator in the bottom right corner of the appliance. When the indicator turns to full flow with clear water, it means that your dishwasher is working fine and there is no more soap left inside. If the indicator suddenly stops working, it means that there is something wrong inside your dishwasher.
Some notices for the beginners to use a dishwasher:
There are some recommendations for using a dishwasher for the first time you need to consider; it made your cleaning dishes, pots are perfect.
- Always make sure to remove all leftovers from your dishes and pots before you put them in the dishwasher.
- Arrange dishes reasonably and clearly, avoid creating a blind spot and prevent water jets from shooting.
- Monthly use soap and hot water to remove stains caused by accumulated grease and other unwanted residues.
- Understand the machine’s operation programs to choose the right use for each case to avoid wasting water and time.
- To eliminate odors, you can use detergent and start the program without the dishes.
- Wooden dishes, pots, and pans may be damaged when washed under high temperature, copper, zinc, silver, tin may discolor, the aluminum type may fade after repeated washing, plastic-type Heat resistance when washing should be placed in the upper compartment.
- Some crystal and glass utensils, after repeated washing, may become cloudy, so washing in the machine should be limited.
- Crafts and decorations are recommended to be cleaned in the machine, but they may not be colorfast; you should also consider washing them.
Compare Using Dishwasher Vs Wash Dish By Hand:
In your opinion, owning a dishwasher is more beneficial than hand washing or do you think if it not only will not help but also take up more space in the kitchen?
Many people believe that owning a dishwasher will save you a lot of time from cleaning. Moreover, it also helps you purify stubborn stains on dishes.
Let’s explore the advantages and disadvantages of using a dishwasher and hand cleaning up . Knowing the advantages of each method will help you decide which way is more convenient.
Note: Either way, we need to get rid of the leftovers from the plate.
|Contents||Dishwasher||Wash Dishes By Hand|
|Benefic||• Old dishwasher pads are home to many common types of bacteria that cause food poisoning. The problem can be solved if using a dishwasher; the number of germs disappears completely due to the final washing step with hot water at a higher temperature up to 70 ° C, which stays for about 10 minutes. This makes your kitchen utensils much more hygienic. If you have kids in the house or members of your family are prone to allergies, then that's definitely a good preventive solution for you.|
• If you regularly have parties or gatherings on weekends, the dishwasher will quickly help you handle the stains from fried, baked foods. Your task now is to freely organize more parties and enjoy the time with your family and friends.
• You can put all dirty kitchen utensils in to wash at the same time, it will save time and water.
|• This is the best way to teach your children to support by doing housework.
• If your family has few members and does not usually hold parties at home, washing dishes by hand will be more convenient because the kitchen items are simple and the amount of use is not much. So you can clear up when you're free or accumulate all-day washing at once.
|Inconvenience||• The machine takes up a decent amount of space in the corner of your kitchen. If you have a small kitchen, you should consider the size or type of machine suitable for your kitchen.|
• The machine needs periodic care and maintenance to ensure stable operation. Therefore, you have to take some time to get them checked, so choosing brands with good after-sales service is quite important.
|• You spend more time cooking, reducing home meetings, and spending less time with your family because you are afraid of having to wash all the dishes, dirty pots, and pans after parties and gatherings.
• It would be best if you sort before cleaning to avoid mutual scents together. Also, you must remove the less dirty and fragile items such as cups and glasses first, then greasy items, and finally stains difficult to wash.
• The skin on your hands is more prone to dry due to the chemicals from
Depending on your budget & the space of the kitchen, you could consider which dishwasher is suitable for your family. There are 3 stylish popular dishwashers in the current market: a Portable dishwasher, a built-in dishwasher & a Countertop dishwasher.
Here are some experiences from myself to share with you to decide to buy a new one and to learn how to use a dishwasher for the first time.
Thank you for taking the time to reading!